1. Exhibitor registration fee — 5,000 rub. (including taxes)
2. Unequipped exhibition space — 5,000 rub. per 1 sqm (including taxes).
When renting unequipped exhibition space, only an individual construction approved by the Operator is available.
Pop-ups (or roll-ups) are prohibited in such spaces if not expressly provided for.
3. Standard equipped exhibition space — 7,000 rub. per 1 sqm (including taxes).
Standard construction is available for 4 sqm exhibition space and larger. A standard stand is built of white exhibition panels on a carpet. The height of a standard stand is 2.5 m, but it can be increased with the help of exhibition construction materials. The walls of a standard stand are formed by light aluminum girders, slopes, and plastic laminated panels. Each rare panel is 250 cm high (including top and bottom bars), and about 100 cm wide. The face panel is approximately 96×235 cm. The side panels are 1.5 m high.
Installation of any exhibition equipment and other constructions within a standard stand is considered to be an individual construction and is subject to Technical expertise conducted by the General developer.
Placement of advertising and exhibition hanging structures is obliged to be approved by the General developer of the Organizer.
Standard stand equipment:
- Company name on frieze panel;
- Grey carpet;
- Stand is closed by panels from 3 sides;
- Pantry with hinged door 1 sqm (12 sqm and larger);
- Information desk — 1 sqm (1.1 m high, 50 cm deep, and 1 m wide);
- Table — 1 pce (for stands up to 8 sqm); 2 pcs (for 8 sqm stands and larger);
- Chair — 2 pcs (for4 sqm stands); 3 pcs (for 6 sqm — 10 sqm stands); 4 pcs (for 10 sqm stands and larger);
- X3 euro socket (0.5 kW, 220V) — 1 pce;
- Company name — 10 characters;
- Wall coat hanger — 1 pce;
- Waste paper bin — 1 pce;
- Bar stool — 1 pce;
4. Individual construction
The cost of an exclusively constructed exhibition stand starts from 15,000 rub. per 1sqm. The price varies depending on the size of the stand and the participant’s preferences (the cost usually starts from 15,000 rub. per 1 sqm).
There is a discount for retailers.